- Date / Time: 12/22/2013 : 10:30 PM
- Location: The Blue Frog
- Address: The Blue Frog, Mathuradas Mills compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West,Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
- Entry: Rs. 350 post 9:45pm or Rs.1000 (Full Cover)
- Organizer: The Blue Frog
- Phone: (+)91-22-61586158, (+)91-22-65251716, (+)91-22-65251718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
A tight-knit group with a love of dynamics and texture, Ana Gogs distinctive sound is one forged over countless performances together, where their diverse influences have been distilled into a captivating whole. At times one encounters the subtle, song-centred ease of folk music at others, the elemental energy of post-rock.
Ana Gogs debut release, Making Trails, is a sure-voiced album, with recurring themes of memory, loss and escape threading through the songs. This first offering reveals a band capable of making timeless, potent music, and a group of musicians who are here for the long run.