- Date / Time: 06/04/2014 : 10:00 PM
- Location: The Blue Frog
- Address: The Blue Frog, Mathuradas Mills compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West,Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
- Entry: Rs. 500 full cover post 9 pm
- Organizer: The Blue Frog
- Phone: (+)91-22-61586158, (+)91-22-65251716, (+)91-22-65251718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Faridkot has been holding the fort for independent Hindi music since 2008. Having first risen to fame as the finalists of Channel V’s Launchpad in 2009, their cumulative songwriting adventures came together as Ek (Times Music, 2011) following which they toured all across the country playing over 200 shows. Recently, they performed their first international gig at Kabul, Afghanistan in December, 2013 as part of the “Vote for Peace” concert which also featured Noori from Pakistan.
The band loves to explore uncharted territories of music and have approached their new album Phir Se? (Universal Music, 2014) with a completely different sound from their previous release sticking to their philosophy of each album sounding nothing like the previous.
Line-Up: Akshat Taneja ( Keyboards ), Sahil Mendiratta (Drums), Rajarshi Sanyal (Guitar), Nikhil Rufus Raj (Bass Guitar), Inderpreet Singh (Vocals). Guest Artistes – Naresh Kamath & Paresh Kamath (Kailasa, Hipnotribe), Aditi Singh Sharma.