- Date / Time: 01/24/2014 : 9:00 PM
- Location: Euriska
- Address: Koregaon Park,Pune,Maharashtra,India
Named after the legendary song by Howling Wolf Smokestack started off as a pretty purist, acoustic Blues trio. Not content to stay within that realm, the band soon broadened the approach, taking an interest in a multitude of folk and roots music as well as rhythmic influences from around the world. This led to expanding the band to include Drums and Electric Guitars!
Now they take pride for playing Blues in all their shades and styles, pegged on a dynamic, unfaltering groove, while channeling the raw, direct emotion of the earliest acoustic Blues! A history lesson that you can dance to – And with a repertoire of over 70 original songs and the traditional blues covers, they can make you dance all night long!
– Anoop Kumar: Vocals / Guitars
– Michael Thompson: Harmonica
– Vishal Gore: Bass / Vocals
– Shreyas Iyengar: Drums & Percussions
– Vidula Kumar: Vocals