- Date / Time: 07/27/2013 : 10:30 PM
- Location: The Blue Frog
- Address: The Kila, Seven Style Mile,Opposite the Qutub Minar, Mehrauli,New Delhi,India
- Entry: Entry - Rs. 600, Entry free for ladies
- Organizer: The Blue Frog
- Phone: (+)91-11-2664 5298, (+)91-11-3080 0300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Gunjans musical journey started when he was 16 years old. Music being his passion, deejaying came to him naturally. As a young budding talent, he started mixing tunes for his friends at private parties. Seeing the success of his work, he was confident that it was time for him to make a career out of music.
He started off with not just music, but also with events to better his organisational skills. Over the years, he has matured as a musician and a visual artist and is an expert, not only with the knack of making people groove for hours, with his vibrant music and astonishing visual effects, but also with his talents on percussion instruments like the Djembe, Kanjeera, Tik-Tok etc.
He is multi-talented, deejaying, creating visuals and playing percussions all at the same time. He is also well-versed in almost all genres of music – Electronic dance music, Bollywood, Retro, Sufi, Soul etc.